What do you get when you combine seven years of MBS Matrix II customer feedback with cutting edge design and increased manufacturing precision? You guessed it! The MBS Matrix III trucks are finally here. Stronger? More precise? More Durable? More Stable? More Carvey? The Matrix III has granted all those wishes and more. Now even available in two width options: 400mm for riders wanting maximum agility / minimum weight, and 420mm for maximum stability and clearance for drive components. Your ride. Your choice!
CLICK HERE FOR PRODUCT VIDEO
CLICK HERE FOR TECH TALK VIDEO
CLICK HERE FOR TIPS TO DIAL IN YOUR MBS MATRIX III TRUCKS
CLICK HERE FOR TRUCK COMPARISON VIDEO
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DRAWING HERE
- Multiple Shock Block positions for widest range of turning resistance ever possible. Crazy carvy, super stable, or anywhere in between.
- Optimized Shock Block shape and formula. 3 hardness’s available (sold separately).
- Oversized hollow square hanger profile for superior strength to weight ratio.
- Tight manufacturing tolerances for unsurpassed turning precision.
- Flippable design offers option for a shorter / higher set-up (awesome for freestyle).
- Swappable axles. Add an extra 40mm width with 70mm axle upgrades (Part # 12342 sold separately).
- Matte finish
Weight: 1.71 (lb) / 775 (g)
Width: 16.54 (in) / 420 (mm)
Hanger Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Axle Diameter: .472 (in) / 12 (mm)
Axle Material: CroMoly
Matrix III Trucks NOT compatible with older style Matrix II Shock Blocks.