Naish Torch 2018 mit ESP
The Naish Torch 2018 is Pro Performance Freestyle Kite for Competition.
- NEW Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Buffers & disperses flutter + reduces wear + enhances durability
- Quad-Tex = Strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- ESP = Adjustable power
- Direct bar feel
- Solid power through turns
- Superior unhooked control
- High-flow valve
- Reduced leading edge taper
Developed in collaboration with the world’s best kiteboarders in the most demanding conditions, the Naish Torch has built a reputation for its exceptional freestyle/wakestyle ability. Perhaps the ultimate, fastest-flying C-kite around, the Torch delivers precision response for hooked and unhooked riding. Its ESP setting allows riders to adjust the depower for more forgiving control while maintaining performance. Quad-Tex, the strongest kite canopy material on the market, and the addition of the Shark Teeth Trailing edge evenly spreads tension throughout the canopy for a stiffer, smoother feel throughout. Shark Teeth also creates a lighter kite overall, while protecting the trailing edge against wind damage and boosting longevity. Engineered for solid control and handling in strong winds, the Naish Torch with ESP is the pinnacle of freestyle performance.
|Anzahl der Struts|